Easyprep Lighting System
The EasyPrep. Lighting System is intended for intraoral suction and illumination. When attached to the suction unit, EasyPrep. removes unwanted fluids in the patients mouth to create optimal isolation. Additionally, the EasyPrep. Lighting System includes an LED to light the intraoral field of view, significantly simplifying the complexity of hardware for safer clinical operations.
You can use EasyPrep. in restorative dentistry, CAD/CAM digital impressions, laser surgery, extractions, dental implants, sedation dentistry and crown preparation.
- A total solution for dental intraoral light, suction and isolation.
- Soft and Flexible Shield Design: isolates tongue and cheek, and prevents inhalation of debris.
- Porous Design: efficient suction of fluid and saliva and saliva.
- Bite block designed for natural occlusion and minimizing patient discomfort.
- Transparent Design: provides a clear view of airways and intraoral conditions.
- There are two brightness settings for the LED on the EasyPrep. (61lm、175lm).
- Accessories: LED vacuum pipe, soft nylon brush, power adapter and micro USB cable. For purchasing information, please contact to your local retailer or distributor.
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm * 5.5 cm * 3.0 cm
- Weight: about 40 g (Without accessories)
- Material: Medical-grade Plastic, Aluminum alloy, Silicone, LED, Glass
- Storage / Transportation Conditions: 10 °C to 40 °C (-50 °F to 104 °F), 30% to 90% RH
- Operation Condition: 15 °C to 35 °C (59 °F to 95 °F), 30% to 90% RH
- Adapter: UNIFIVE TECHNOLOGY CO L TD, Model No.: UMB305-0510 (Input) 100V -240V AC (Output) 5V/1A DC
- Expected service life: 3 years
- Standards IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 62471
EasyPrep. Lightening System
Demo by Dr. Jason Ho